Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ask John McCain: Vetting Sarah Palin


Dear John,

Um. Did you vet this insane person from Alaska?


Dear Doofus. Blah blah blah blah blah. I'm a vet, moron. What in the hell did I need another vet on the ticket for? Let me tell you what I did need. Someone who could tell you where to stick a whale harpoon. Bah. This is a lady who knows her way around a moose. I think America is going to like her.

Dear John,

Are they going to put Sarah Palin's uterus in the Smithsonian when she dies?


Ha! That's a good one. I'll have to tell that one to Lieberman. Let me tell you something about Sarah Palin: she has five children and she knows where they came from, if you know what I mean. Heh heh. Well, at least she knows where four of them came from. Don't know about that last one. I've heard some wild stories about that one. Probably fake. I'll tell you one thing, Rove never faked a pregnancy. He might have if he had lady parts though.

Dear John,

Is Cindybot going to be jealous that you're consorting with another beauty queen?


I sure know how to pick the broads, don't I? Heh heh. But the answer is no. Cindy is my wife. How in the hell am I going to eat without her? I wouldn't be counting houses that's for damn sure. She has me by the balls. Should have signed a prenup. And worn a rubber. That's a lesson for all you Cub Scouts out there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bah :)

Anonymous said...

^^ nice blog!! ^@^

徵信,徵信網,徵信社,徵信社,感情挽回,婚姻挽回,挽回婚姻,挽回感情,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信,捉姦,徵信公司,通姦,通姦罪,抓姦,抓猴,捉猴,捉姦,監聽,調查跟蹤,反跟蹤,外遇問題,徵信,捉姦,女人徵信,女子徵信,外遇問題,女子徵信, 外遇,徵信公司,徵信網,外遇蒐證,抓姦,抓猴,捉猴, 調查跟蹤,反跟蹤,感情挽回,挽回感情,婚姻挽回,挽回婚姻,外遇沖開,抓姦, 女子徵信,外遇蒐證,外遇,通姦,通姦罪,贍養費,徵信,徵信社,抓姦,徵信,徵信公司,徵信社,徵信公司,徵信社,徵信公司,女人徵信,
徵信,徵信網,徵信社, 徵信網,外遇,徵信,徵信社,抓姦,徵信,女人徵信,徵信社,女人徵信社,外遇,抓姦,徵信公司,徵信社,徵信社,徵信社,徵信社,徵信社,女人徵信社,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,女子徵信社,女子徵信社,女子徵信社,女子徵信社, 徵信,徵信社, 徵信,徵信社, 徵信社,
徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信,徵信社,徵信, 徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 外遇, 抓姦, 離婚, 外遇,離婚,
徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信社,徵信,外遇, 抓姦, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社,徵信,徵信, 徵信,外遇, 抓姦
徵信外遇抓姦離婚婚前徵信工商徵信尋人大陸抓姦法律諮詢家暴婚前徵信工商徵信外遇抓姦尋人離婚家暴大陸抓姦感情挽回
婚姻挽回大陸抓姦尋人
大陸抓姦,徵信,徵信社

winnie said...

montclaire jacken
montclaire jacke
Moncler
Moncler jacket

herve leger strapless
herve leger skirt
herve leger


Dsquared men sneakers

Dsquared

veste moncler
doudoune moncler enfant
moncler

glenda regan said...

Juicy Couture Clothes
juicy couture Tracksuit
Juicy Couture Sandals
Juicy Couture Earrings
Juicy Couture Flip Flops
Juicy Couture Bracelets
Juicy Couture Purse
Juicy Couture Swimwear
Juicy Couture T-Shirt
Juicy Couture Sunglass
Dsquared Clothes
Dsquared Shoes
Dsquared Belt
Dsquared Cap
Dsquared Hoodies
Dsquared Jeans
Dsquared Suit
Dsquared Sport Pants
Dsquared Shirt
Dsquared Polo
Dsquared T-shirt
Dsquared Swimwear
Tommy Hilfiger Clothes
Tommy Hilfiger T-Shirt
Tommy Hilfiger Polo
Tommy Hilfiger Jeans
Tommy Hilfiger Sweater
Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops