Friday, September 5, 2008

Intern Joe on Sarah Palin

Gee willakers, everybody! Did John sure pick a hot momma for Vice President OR WHAT!

Oh! Hi! I'm Joe Lieberman, and not only am I a US Senator from the great state of Connecticut, the people here at How Insane Is John McCain sometimes let me out of their basement to post bloggers on the campaign. Isn't that the swellest swellery in the world?

John told me about a MILLION times that I was going to be his Vice President. He said to me, "Lieberman, I need the Jews," which was the NICEST thing anyone had EVER said to me. So he promised me that I could be Vice President and even have sleepovers at the White House sometimes! I even picked out my bunk bed!

But then John told me about this hot babe that he met one time and you know how John's a sucker for the ladies! (I'm a sucker for hot babes too, only they don't like me very much.) So even though he promised me a hundred million cagillion billion times that he was going to make me Vice President, John broke his promise.

ISN'T THAT THE BESTEST THING EVER?!

And that's why I'm still supporting my buddy John McCain for president. This hot momma is real smart and she told me that if I ever made a move against her she would cut off my manhood with a rusty salmon knife. I don't even know what that is, but it sounds real bad. They won't let her talk to the press because yesterday she said she had never heard of Georgia. The state or the country!! Whoopers!

Anyway, even though my buddy John McCain stabbed me in the back and kicked me to the curb and made me speak at the Republican convention and told me that I was no good to him anymore and said that if he picked me Karl Rove would kill him no seriously he'd kill him with some mean secret service agents, I STILL LOVE THE GUY. I'll bet you do too.

Bye bye!

9 comments:

The Humanity Critic said...

Joe Lieberman is a rat fink, I hope that Obama wins for a million and one reasons - and one of them is to see Joe squirm as he realizes his big gamble failed to pay off.

Anonymous said...



免費視訊聊天 辣妹視訊 視訊交友網 美女視訊 視訊交友 視訊交友90739 成人聊天室 視訊聊天室 視訊聊天 視訊聊天室 情色視訊 情人視訊網 視訊美女
一葉情貼圖片區 免費視訊聊天室 免費視訊 ut聊天室 聊天室 豆豆聊天室 尋夢園聊天室 聊天室尋夢園 影音視訊聊天室 


辣妹視訊 美女視訊 視訊交友網 視訊聊天室 視訊交友 視訊美女 免費視訊 免費視訊聊天 視訊交友90739 免費視訊聊天室 成人聊天室 視訊聊天 視訊交友aooyy
哈啦聊天室 辣妺視訊 A片 色情A片 視訊 080視訊聊天室 視訊美女34c 視訊情人高雄網 視訊交友高雄網 0204貼圖區 sex520免費影片 情色貼圖 視訊ukiss 視訊ggoo 視訊美女ggoo


080苗栗人聊天室 080中部人聊天室ut ut影音視訊聊天室13077 視訊做愛 kk777視訊俱樂部 上班族聊天室 聊天室找一夜 情色交友 情色貼片 小瓢蟲情色論壇 aio交友愛情館


哈拉聊天室 洪爺影城


情趣用品 情趣用品 情趣用品 情趣 情趣用品 情趣

nguyen said...

平塚 売主
不眠症 治療
賃貸事務所 東京
ハーレー
商標調査
バイク便
名古屋 ホテル
アトピー性皮膚炎
ブライダルエステ
ボイストレーニング 福岡
宮原 一戸建て
サイディング
昭島市 一戸建て
オーダーカーテン
低価格 住宅
千葉市 忘年会
バーチャルオフィスを広める社長のブログ

介護 募集
バスト・豊胸
賃貸 なんば
会計 監査
婚活パーティー
マイクロバブル
駐車場経営
カードプリンタ ニスカ
がん治療
社会人入試
英語 転職
沖縄エステ
カード ポイント還元
ウェディングドレス 通販
医院開業 資金
風船
加圧トレーニング

nguyen said...

五反田 賃貸
東京湾 クルージング
妊娠中
結納
あきる野 不動産
ウェルカムボード 手作り
八王子 駐車場
ニュージーランド大学院留学
ゴルフレッスン多摩
リノベーション
部品トレー
ウコン
ハードコンタクト
都筑区 不動産
ビザ申請
中古医療機器 輸出
ゴルフ会員権
審美歯科 料金
トランクルーム
ウェルカムボード
派遣会社
リンナイ給湯器
英会話
相続 横浜市
生い立ちビデオ
恋愛 相談
カード現金化 東京
店舗設計 大阪
増毛
パーカー

Anonymous said...

this blog is kawaii XD
チラシ 印刷
I am sorry for doing this lol
I like to drinkコーヒー these days.
you know?
its food for sake.

ハリソン said...

you know評判管理?


you know[url=http://f-sons.com/]評判管理[/url]?

Anonymous said...

多益補習班 多益考試 多益成績 多益測驗 TOEIC補習班 TOEIC 考試 TOEIC成績 TOEIC報名 TOEIC課程 TOEIC 多益 多益高分技巧 多益補習班 多益考試 多益成績 多益測驗 TOEIC補習班 TOEIC 考試 TOEIC成績 TOEIC報名 TOEIC課程 TOEIC 多益 多益高分技巧 多益補習班 多益考試 多益成績 多益測驗 TOEIC補習班 TOEIC 考試 TOEIC成績 TOEIC報名 TOEIC課程 多益 TOEIC TOEIC滿分 TOEIC測驗 TOEIC補習班"

Anonymous said...

Remote control toy is the most popular toy in the whole toy market. Which someone called RC toy. Our company just want to develop one kind of rc toy which is different from the original one. Finally we make a action figure with 4 wheels and use the remote control to drive the figure forward or back and can turn to left or right but most interesting is this figure have very funny and crazy speech sound.

Anonymous said...

考場、職場都競爭的時代裡,考取英美語言實力證照不能再只是靠取巧,要的是能夠幫助你全面提昇英文能力的專業英語補習班。在這個時代裡,學好英文不是只是要拿一張證照而已,而是投資自己打造最好的英文實力,才是時代最新驅勢

全民英檢GEPT多益TOEIC托福TOEFL雅思IELTSSAT菁英國際語言中心讓你全部都能一次搞定,鍛造屬於你個人的英文實力。

全民英檢初級全民英檢中級全民英檢單字全民英檢測驗全民英檢考試多益單字多益測驗多益考試TOEIC題庫多益高分技巧IELTS考試IELTS考古題IELTS線上報名IELTS高分技巧IELTS成績查詢新托福TOEFL iBT托福報名托福考試托福成績
最佳英文補習班菁英國際語言中心,創造最新的英語學習時代。不論留學英美或是升遷驅勢英文能力是你立足地球村的最佳利器。