Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Conversation Between John McCain and Sanity

SANITY: Look. John. We need to talk.

MCCAIN: What?

SANITY: I said we need to talk.

MCCAIN: What's that you say?

SANITY: We need to talk.

MCCAIN: I'm not having any of that liberal hokey pokey.

SANITY: Talking is liberal?

MCCAIN: In my day people followed orders! They said, "Yes sir! Thank you Mr. McCain! May I vote for you Mr. McCain?"

SANITY: Um. Ok. Anyway. About Iran and Al Qaeda.

MCCAIN: BOMB BOMB IRAN!

SANITY: Exactly. I don't think you understand. Iran is not training Al Qaeda. They're enemies. Iran is Shiite and Al Qaeda are crazy ass Sunni Wahhabi. There's no link at all. People are starting to question your grasp on foreign policy.

MCCAIN: Iran is training Al Qaeda. Did you hear me?

SANITY: I know, John. You said it again today. The first time it was universally considered a gaffe. But now you're just lying.

MCCAIN: You bet your salty tea kettle I am.

SANITY: I don't even know what that means.

MCCAIN: Do you know who I am? I'm John Fucking McCain!

(WSJ: McCain Again Links Al Qaeda to Iran. Obama camp's response: "We wish the McCain campaign well as they try to figure out the difference between Iran and al Qaeda.")

4 comments:

Larry said...

Obviously a debate between Deranged McCain and sanity, the Deranged one outshines sanity everytime.

Anonymous said...

McCavein is a combination of insanity and utter depravity, so we've likely not heard anything near his biggest lie yet.

He'd sell his mom for a vote, and then swear Osama kidnapped her and is hiding her in Tehran.

Anonymous said...

OMG I love Obama's camp even more for saying this.

They're smart...and they're funny!

Unknown said...

LOL Great site!

I got the link from Larry (y'all know Larry).;)