Friday, March 21, 2008

Introducing Intern Joe*


Hi kids! I'm Joesph Lieberman, a senator from Connecticut! In 2000 I was the Democratic nominee for Vice-President. That was when I was still a Democrat. Tee-hee!

When the swell folks at How Insane Is John McCain? offered me an internship, I just had to accept! I'll be here to answer your questions and talk about my good buddy John McCain.

This'll be fun!

Dear Joe,

When you went to the Middle East with John McCain, you repeatedly had to correct him when he said Iran was training Al Qaeda and when he compared Purim to Halloween. What's it like babysitting a senator?


It's not as easy as you'd think! I have to remember to give John his applesauce every morning and sometimes he yells at me when I lay out his clothes and he thinks they're "too gay." One time his campaign manager (who is a GREAT lobbyist, btw) pulled me aside and said they had all drawn straws and I was the one who had to tell John he had to drink his Metamucil. John was so mad he tried to punch me!! Lucky for me he missed. It's a good thing John wasn't president that day, he mighta nuked somebody!

Dear Joe,

You lying hypocrite, why did you help George Bush start the Iraq war? Why don't you just become a Republican already??


Golly! Now why did you have to go and say that? John?? John?? Did you hear what he called me? Oh. John's not here. But I'm going to tell John on you!! You.. you... jerk!

Well kids, that's all the time we have for today, but don't forget that I'm here to answer your questions. Just e-mail them to mccainisinsane at gmail dot com.

Bye bye!

*(Yes, I am shamelessly ripping off the girls at Go Fug Yourself. Sorry girls! It's for a good cause)

13 comments:

good girl roxie said...

Your site is hilarious. I'm glad you stopped by mine so I'd learn about it.

How Insane Is John McCain? said...

Thanks, Roxie! Hope you'll stick around.

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is pretty funny! LOL!
www.abstractionreaction.com

Scott R. said...

This site has got to be a joke. It is pure hate

How Insane Is John McCain? said...

scott r.-

Nope. Pure fun!

ZS said...

100% correct, 100% hysterical and incredibly, also 100% frightening and 100% percent sad. Add another 100% pure crazy and 100% asshole and you've arrived at 600% McCain!

How Insane Is John McCain? said...

zs-

TOO FUNNY

Anonymous said...

Funny site.

The Unknown Candidate said...

Love your blog, man. Keep it up. And thanks for the comment....

Connecticut Man1 said...

LOL!

Larry said...

Poor Judas Joe!

Anonymous said...

The only thing dumber than this sight is Barry Obama's failure to address the Rev. Wright issue prior to entering politics. Obama's going down in flames, you spoiled, self-important babies.

Green Cosmic Rabbit said...

Love this post, but find one fatal flaw...you are not properly spelling Intern Joe's last name, it is LIEberman, not lieberman.

Cosmic Rabbit