Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Three Amigos


MCCAIN: No. Look Nick, how many times do I have to tell you this? In order to break a man's neck you have to first disable him by grabbing him by the testicles. Like this.

SARKOZY: Ah, oui! Carla loves it when I grab a man's testes. She says zis makes me look, how you say, tres sexy?

INTERN JOE: Guys! Hey guys! Can I grab a man's testes? Hey!

MCCAIN: Lieberman, if I hear one more peep out of you your underwear will be so far over your head you'll start praying to Jesus.

INTERN JOE: Oh. Ok John. I'll just hide back here.

SARKOZY: John, have I ever told you about Carla's thighs? Zey are as white as ze Cliffs of Dover, so supple.. and yet so firm.

MCCAIN: So she's not a robot?

SARKOZY: Sacre bleu no! She is a woman, a fine..

MCCAIN: Then I don't really give a shit.

INTERN JOE: Guys! Hey guys! You SAID you were going to tell me where the secret clubhouse is! You promised! How come no one has told me where the clubhouse is!!

SARKOZY: Her breasts, John. Let me tell you about Carla's breats. Zey are like beautiful flowers plucked from ze heavens.

INTERN JOE: Wow!!!! Nick! Nick, you've seen boobies?

MCCAIN: I really need to kill someone today.

2 comments:

one finite monkey said...

thanks for the comment. diggin' this as well!

Ricky Shambles said...

Brilliant. Thanks for the comment and I've added you to my Linktastica blogroll. The upper right image is the same one I used to shop Emo John. Enjoy.